Pages

Thrift Store △▽ Skort

I went to Boomerangs on Sunday, one of my favorite thrift stores in Boston. I started shopping there a lot when I lived in Jamaica Plain, but there is also one in Central Square on Mass. Ave. It's a really good one because of the prices and it's also a bit more curated than Goodwill or Salvation Army. They always have a really cool and sometimes even funny staff picks section. Sometimes I feel guilty getting such good deals there.

These shorts cost $1. They're linen and cotton, well made and a great cut. I guess they are really culottes, they fall just above my knee and I wore them today with a shirt from Zara and tights. I was unsure about shorts and tights but it feels right when the shorts look like a skirt. You know, like a new age skort.


No comments:

Post a Comment