Pages

Lykke Li ☝ I'm Good I'm Gone



Butter for my piece of bun. Where to begin.

I'm so drawn to Lykke Li. She's so modest and simultaneously so bold in her style and her music. Not only do I love this song but that fur coat aboslutely makes the video for me. After I saw it in 2009 I hunted down a faux fur vest for weeks until I found one at a Goodwill in Boston that I still love.

I like challenging myself to decide exactly what it is about a piece of clothing or an outfit that makes it attractive to me instead of who made it, where I can get it and how much it costs. There's so much more to some pieces than the tangible aspects like cut or fit or trend. Those are the ones that last.

This is one of those songs that reminds me of how good it feels to make/do/create something. How we forget these things I'm not sure, but it happens all too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment