Pages

Momspiration


I've lived in the same house for my whole life, and moving away from it just makes it feel more like home. There was a period where I called it "my mom's house", but I was just trying to be cool. Every time I go home for a few days I just don't want to leave, it's so cozy and nice. My mom has years of stuff hanging around, always a half finished project. I used to hate it because it wasn't like everyone else's house, but it's home and it always will be.

Whenever I make a trip home, I never pack enough and end up raiding my mom's closet. Always. I never thought I'd be taking any hints from my mom. She used to be the most embarrassing person on the face of this planet in my eyes. She sang at the grocery store, made weird jokes to people she didn't know, wore stupid round sunglasses, and now here I am. Doing all of the above.

So when I got home (my own apartment, also now referred to as home) I sifted through my closet for all the things I used to cringe at when worn by my mother, most of which I now own and wear.

Levi's Jeans / Goodwill Shoes / G.H. Bass / Leather backpack / Mom's 
Sunglasses / H&M Dress / thrift store Belt / Mom's


Yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment